Our design consultant will work with you to select products (paint colors, flooring, fixtures, cabinets, appliances, etc.). We’ll spend time with you looking at product samples in our office and accompany you to stores and showrooms to select all the products you need and want in your home. We’ll ask you to save pictures of interiors and exteriors you like so we get a sense of your tastes and preferences and can integrate them into the design.
Our experienced CAD expert will place the building plans on the lot you have selected and we’ll review all of the following:
• How the home is placed on the lot
• Orientation to the surroundings
• Exterior elevations of all four sides
• Exterior masonry and siding styles
• Interior floor plans
• Interior cabinetry elevations
• Fireplace elevations and placement
• Window wall and stair sections
• Foundation and structural plans
• Garage details and specifications
We include the smallest details so you can see exactly what everything in each room will look like. We also include all the structural plans our builders and sub-contractors need to construct your home to the high standards of Dietrich Homes.
We’ll sort through all the alternatives until we have it just right. Then we’ll create a building book so you can see it all together.